DO YOU WANT TO GET MORE INVOLVED? As it’s a Plan made by local people, we can all get involved in various ways as it goes through its development:
- Help decide what should be in the plan by reading our leaflet or this website then completing the questionnaire.
- Come to one of our drop-in exhibition sessions.
- Keep up-to-date via the dedicated web-site, posters, Twitter, and the press and radio.
- Talk about the Plan with friends and neighbours – spread the word!
- Contribute your ideas and suggestions through our comments form or via the Town Council.
- Comment on the draft plan before it goes off for inspection and we all vote on it.
- Join a Theme Team working party that focuses on a particular topic to help develop options for the future.
- Volunteer practical help to create the Plan, from note-taking to photocopying, doing surveys and delivering leaflets, and supporting exhibitions.
If you to volunteer to help, please use the form on this page:
Follow us on